Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ironically, blogging itself poses a dilemma

It is a gorgeous day out, it is Saturday, why am I blogging?

But if I don't write on the weekend, I have to write during the week.
If I write during the week that leaves two time options: during work and after work.
It would be nice to blog at work, very convenient time wise, but (a) I can't devote my full attention to well-thought-out posts and (b) people can see my computer screen and I'm guessing it's inappropriate to blog at work... (though somehow my friend Nate manages to do it, sneaky boy).

That leaves blogging after work.
After spending 8 hours in front of a computer, the only thing I really want to do when I get home is whip out the laptop and sit for longer periods ranting out my inane dilemmas. [Sarcasm.]

Despite the aforementioned reasons not to blog at work, I will say that it *would* allow me to blog through the dilemmas and would align most closely with my mom's goal of getting me weened off of her listening skills.

See, every dilemma has a converse.

-- --- --
Moral of the story: it's a gorgeous day out, why am I blogging?

No comments: