So I was debating getting my hair cut short for a long time and I finally decided to go for it. (Don't worry, this is relevant.) Sadly though, I couldn't get an appointment for 3 weeks! Now that I'm committed and excited about the big move, I am super antsy waiting for the 10th of September to roll around.
Tonight, however, I got a phone message. Apparently there is a cancellation at the salon tomorrow night at 7. Perfect!
Or not.
I have a BBQ to attend at 6:30 tomorrow.
I could theoretically come late, but there is a surprise component to the evening, and I wouldn't want to miss out. Also, I like helping with the cooking and what not. I could come early, help out, see the surprise (maybe?) and then jet out of there? But that's no fun and defeats the whole social element.
Moral of the story: you can only be in one place at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, skipping cool stuff for hair stuff is in the top five of lamest things girls do
Post a Comment